Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Third weekend in Singapore

On Saturday I went to the Jurong Bird park.
I will upload pictures later. I have taken loads! Unfortunately, as I went alone, I do not feature in any of the pictures :(

On Sunday, I met up with Kishore and went with him to Universal Studios.
It was awesome maxx! UNFORTUNATELY, the 2 big roller coasters were still not operational. Also, there were long lines for some of the rides as it was the weekend. To give you an idea of how crowded the place was, tickets were not available on the spot. Luckily, Kishore had booked beforehand.

The first ride we went on, showed how film producers mimicked a category 5 hurricane. It was awesome max! And we loved it. The scenery in universal was lovely and picturesque. It was totally magical!New York and Hollywood it was when we stepped out of the ride and into Wonderland!

The next ride we went on was at Jurassic park. A group of us had to sit in a huge float and after a ride through rapids in dinosaur territory we plunged down at 90 degrees to get soaking wet at the bottom! We would have loved to go on this ride again! But the queues were too long! :(

We then went on a ride called Return of the Mummy. It was a roller coaster in the dark. The effects made us totally gasp in wonder! We liked it so much, we went on it again!

We then went for an awesome max water show, where we saw a lot of cool water stunts!

After that we went on the Canopy Flyer, another roller coaster. We then went for a 4-d movie (Shrek!) I totally loved it! It was executed brilliantly!

Kishore then went rock climbing while I took pictures :P

Lunch was awesome at some Indian restaurant. It was a pity that Kishore got most of his food ON him rather than IN him.

After that, we went for a rock show :D
It was brilliant.
We then window shopped at Vivocity and wandered into the Nat Geo shop again!
Perfect weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment