Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First week in Singapore

On the next day, I met my professor Dr. Adrian Yeo.
Almost immediately, I found myself in a meeting with Adrian, an American Professor Willian Krantz and Claire, a lecturer at the SP institute of Singapore to discuss my project on hydrogels. The concept was simple and I was slightly disappointed that I had been given what seemed to me an almost childish project. But as the discussion developed and the implementation was discussed, I felt totally depressed! Things were not as simple as they seemed!
I spent the rest of the day reading papers on the chemicals I would use to produce the hydrogel beads.

The next 2 days I discussed with Claire the various steps of implementation.

On Thursday and Friday, I helped Corliss who works in SMTC to run their new membrane integrity sensor and read some papers about it.

1 comment: