Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Third Weekend in Singapore

On saturday, I went to the Science Center. There was a Pixar exhibition going on.
When i walked in, I went straight for the Toy Story 3-d movie they were screening. It was charming! I loved it and so did all the other 6 year olds sitting in the audience oohing and aahing at Buzz and Woody! :D

After that I wondered around the Science Center. I went to the Green technology Hall. I got some ideas from there. 1) i want to grow artificial trees
2) there are several ways tidal power can be harnessed.

I then went for the pixar exhibition. it was the best thing i've ever seen!
I saw a zoetrope. I also saw several short and charming films and loads of crazy sketches! :D

On Sunday I went to dhobi gaut to buy a tuning fork. :P (i didnt manage to buy one :()
I then went to China Town and bought a kimono :P.

1 comment: